In our office:
- Designed to use natural light for every area of the office
- Light sensors to conserve energy
- New logistics system in the Distribution Center to accommodate higher volume requests more efficiently and with less waste
- Paperless Office
- Used cardboard, plastics, and aluminum are 100% recycled
On our job sites:
- Job trailers equipped with large monitors and iPads to reduce printing by over 95%
- Leftover project steel is 100% recycled
- Wayne Brothers has completed construction for 15 LEED Certified projects; including the Sierra Nevada Brewery which received LEED Platinum Certification
- BIM/VDC has reduced waste on the projects.
- Creating more exact material orders with less waste at the end of the job.
- Reduced jobsite lay down space (Less disturbed ground) as BIM empowers us to deliver on the material we need at the time we consume them.
- With GPS equipped equipment we are moving more dirt in less time using less fuel.
- Employing the digital environment allows us to work more remotely and decrease the travel needs between job sites. Thus reducing fuel usage.
Our Fleet and Service Center:
- All waste oil, transmission fluid, and brake fluid are 100% recycled and reused for heating the Service Center
- All engine coolant (antifreeze) is 100% recycled
- All vehicle and motor equipment batteries are recycled
- Grading equipment uses Grade Control (GPS) System, web-based maintenance program, and Tier 3 engines for improved efficiency
- Introducing alternative fuel vehicles to our fleet